Monday, December 21, 2015

Egg Shop

This morning I went to Egg Shop with a very good friend of mine to catch up and have some birthday drinks. Yes, it is the a.m., but who says I can't have a mimosa? Also it wouldn't be complete if we did not order an overwhelming amount of food that does not fit the small table we were seated at. It feels so New York to do breakfast at a place called Egg Shop, which has everything an assorted egg an "egg shop" would need. Of course, being the fashion person that I am, I had to order the avocado toast because 1. avocados are everything and 2. wouldn't they photograph so well on Instagram? The vibe of the whole place is very homey and the food is timely, flavorful and well presented. The staff are friendly and have good personality. If you are an egg eating human being, I would definitely check out Egg Shop.   
P.S. Of course I had to dress up for breakfast so here is also my outfit. Details will be listed below. 










Trench Coat: Uniqlo
Sweater: Gifted to me
Pants: Newlook via Asos
Shoes: Zara
Scarf: Club Monaco
Hat: Zara
Bag: Mango 


SHARE:

1 comment

© Style and Bell. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig