Tuesday, December 8, 2015

But first coffee...then work

Productivity. Once you become an adult, there are just so many things that need to get done in a day that sometimes as opposed to when we were younger, we wish there were more hours in a day to just get things done. 
Procrastination. Something that we humans do when we get stressed. I procrastinate all the time and do the most obscene things to try to avoid the inevitable. 
Progress. How to avoid procrastinating and be productive is to leave our comfort zone and venture out of it. For example, I have an office in my room that I do work in, but because my bed is also in the room, it is very tempting to just take a "short" break from work and take a nap. How I get myself out of the comfort zone of my home office is to go out to a cafe. I buy a coffee at my favorite shop, find a seat and sit down and get things done. This is just one tip on what to do to become more productive and make better use of one's time. If you would like more tips and tricks on how to get more done with your meager time, please leave a comment and I will write another post on productivity. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style and Bell. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig