Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fit Inspiration: New Year, New You

If you have been following me from the beginning, which isn't too long ago, you will know that I am very much into the whole health and fitness lifestyle. I actually am a certified yoga instructor and can actually teach classes. As the year comes to an end, we start thinking about the how the next is going to be greater and grander than the one that has passed. We make goals for ourselves to become a better version of who we are so that we fit into the "greater and grander" ideal we have for the new year.
If we are to make that a possibility, we must start with ourselves. If our goal is to lose weight and become stronger, then we have to persevere and be tenacious. There will be days that we do not see the results we want and have very negative thoughts, but we must always remind ourselves to keep moving forward because the world is not waiting for us. We must seize the day and take it to the fullest. 
Fitness is about the journey and not the destination is what I say to all my students. We are so focused on our goal body type or weight, we forget that the path that makes us stronger is what defines us. If we are to focus on just the end result, we will not enjoy the journey that gets us there. Take it little by little, each pound we lose and strength we gain are little victories in themselves. I was so proud of myself once I could shadow box with 5 pounds in each had. When I put the weights down, I was lighting fast. If you want to run a marathon, take it one mile at a time. Your fit body is not going to be sculpted in a day or even week. It takes time. Stick with it and definitely have people supporting you through the whole journey. I wish you luck and welcome you to the fitness family. 






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like these photos. And I really like your style :)
    I just stumbled upon this blog and I think it is going to my list :D

    P.S. I don't want to sound creepy, but you are so beautiful :)

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, you're awesome :)

      Delete

© Style and Bell. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig