Saturday, October 10, 2015

Thinking of you...

Hey everyone, if you didn't already know, I temporarily moved to my home country of Thailand for a short period of time. I'm loving living here but I can't help but think of home, New York. I don't have my photographer and my full wardrobe here, which means that I can't work to the fullest, and that makes me feel like I'm just sitting around doing nothing. I keep reminding myself that I will be back in NYC and working on this blog in no time.  Expect many a post when I get back to the States because I will be back in the swing of things. In the mean time, I will sit back and enjoy a coconut water. 


Top, pants and shoes: Zara 
Hat: Urban Outfitters 
Bag: Kate Spade 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style and Bell. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig