Monday, October 12, 2015

Soul

You know how there are things you want to try but never have the guts to try them? Yes, I know that feeling. I've always wanted to try Soulcycle. And I've always made excuses to why I can't do it; it being too hard, too expensive or too lonely (since I would probably be going by myself). So until now, I've never been to a Soulcycle class. I've heard so many people say amazing things about it and how life changing it can be. I've just always been too scared to take the plunge. But that, my friends, is going to all change. When I get back to the states, first things first is that I will need some time to rest and then I'm back in the fitness game. I will be signing up for my first Soulcycle class and not chickening out. As Neal Donald Walsch said, "life begins at the end of your comfort zone." 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Style and Bell. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig